California Realty Group understands that sustainable success for both owner/developer, and tenant, go hand in hand. CRG has successfully employed this formula for decades.
California Realty Group is a leader in creative and successful development and retailing innovations. CRG accesses all relevant real estate data bases and tracks all properties in Southern California and other relevant markets. CRG has wide ranging direct relationships with senior decision makers and has developed and maintains proprietary contact and distribution links.
California Realty Group’s hands on experience in issues confronting tenants, developers, owners, investors and institutions is unmatched.
California Realty Group represents the largest retailers; including McDonalds, Automobile of Southern California, Chevron, CVS Pharmacy, Wells Fargo Bank, Bank of America, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Panda Restaurant Group, Pep Boys, Autozone, and Progressive Insurance in their California expansion plans. CRG has conducted market entry analysis and site procurement for CVS Pharmacy and Chipotle Mexican Grill, two of California’s most successful market entrants.
California Realty Group has been through the spectrum of several real estate cycles. CRG’s clients have done well in difficult times and have prospered in good times by understanding and adapting to changing market conditions. California Realty Group has experienced over 30 years of continuity and success.
- Advises and represents buyers and sellers, tenants and landlords and financial institutions in their acquisitions and disposition strategy.
- Conducts market entry studies/analysis and provides initial site procurement and expansion services for national and regional tenants.
- Works with established retailers to complete market penetration plans.
- Owns. develops and manages retail and other commercial properties.
- Provides fee development services and 3rd party management.